Form and Function
If you can take a web project from idea to reality – and make it work, talk to us. HenkinSchultz is a full-service creative agency in need of an experienced developer that gets digital marketing from concept to implementation and launch. The right developer will have off-the-hook development skills, mad design talent and be able to communicate with more than a keyboard. Join our collaborative team of creative problem solvers.
- Designing, developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
- Creating intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using best practices, the latest Web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience
- Provide written and verbal knowledge leadership to other team members
- Accountability for systems design and development of websites (primarily WordPress)
- Accurately estimate time needed for completion of tasks
- Collaborate with designers, producers and other team members—as well as with clients— to produce the best solutions
- Manage the support of existing client websites (including new feature architecture and implementation, plus performing updates to WordPress code base)
- Oversee thorough testing of all development projects
- Designing, developing and managing email campaigns
- Manage development processes and teams
- Provide SEO recommendations and analytic reports
Skills and Experience:
The right candidates should be able to work well in a highly collaborative environment and communicate effectively with other team members. Strong project management and customer service skills a must!
- 3+ years front end Web development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for team development and client relations
- PHP Development skills and 3 or 4 examples of websites built with either Drupal or WordPress (preferred)
- Server administration and App development experience a huge plus
- Strong understanding of UX processes and UI implementation
- SEO implementation and best practices
- Email coding and best practices
- Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Handle multiple projects concurrently while meeting deadlines
To be considered for this position, please include on your resume at least three websites (links) you have built (WordPress preferred).
This is a kick-ass position with potential to grow, so if you’ve got the skills to pay the bills and can hit the ground running we need to talk.
For the record, HenkinSchultz is pretty sweet. You’ll get health/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending account, retirement plan and a competitive salary based on your experience.
To apply please send your resume/references/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Include “Web Developer” in the subject line.)