SEO Strategist/Content Writer
The SEO Strategist/Content Writer is responsible for supporting search engine optimization by writing content that incorporates specifically chosen keywords and key phrases, for page, project, product descriptions on websites and other digital platforms.
- Write and edit SEO content including: title descriptions, meta descriptions, website landing pages, deep website pages, social media copy, blogs, etc.
- Assist with the optimization of YouTube, Pinterest and any other social media outlets.
- Develop articles and other content to support the organic search results for our agency and our clients.
- Prepare copy and work with web team to ensure a consistent voice across websites.
- Identify opportunities for growth for our clients and outline the strategy to keep our process cutting-edge in the industry.
- Maintain an awareness of industry trends regarding the digital space.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reliable, consistent attendance is a requirement and an essential function for this position.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience writing and editing digital copy specifically for search engine optimization.
- Expertise in leveraging keyword density standards to write ad copy, or willingness to learn.
- Strong understanding of keyword, long-tail keyword strategies.
- Understanding of website hierarchy and information architecture preferred.
- Familiarity with popular tools such as Moz, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc. a big plus!
- Ability to adopt our brand tone and voice from the get-go.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
If you have the skills and experience to jump in with both feet and get the job done, let’s talk. HenkinSchultz has great benefits and provides an inspired work environment where we encourage thinking differently.
To apply, please include links to pages, or documents on material you have written with your resume/references/cover letter to email@example.com. Include “SEO Strategist/Content Writer” in the subject line.