Digital Marketing Strategist – Interactive Strategy
We’re looking for a digital pro who knows how to develop and implement interactive strategy and increase engagement for clients across all digital media channels. If you have a solid understanding of interactive marketing – SEO/SEM, PPC, email marketing, social media, display, retargeting, affiliate marketing, Google Ad and data analysis through Google Analytics and other analytics data sources – and experience building and maintaining robust multi-channel campaigns, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. You’ll be working hands-on with an amazing creative team that has earned a reputation for marketing excellence and success.
- Develop interactive strategy
- Digital campaign budgeting
- Identifying trends, insights and new technologies
- Reporting and analytics
- Foster new business relationships
- Building client relationships
- Develop digital growth strategies
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing
- Agency experience a plus
- Proven track record of digital campaign success
- Through understanding of top CMSs
- Experience in corporate social media
- Ability to work independently
- Marketing talent
- Exceptional time-management
- Ability to facilitate multiple projects
- Passion for interactive marketing
- Google Ads and Google Analytics require / Hubspot preferred
If you have the skills and experience to jump in with both feet and get the digital job done, let’s talk. HenkinSchultz has great benefits and provides an inspired work environment where we encourage thinking differently.
To apply, please send your resume/references/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “digital marketing strategist” in the subject line.