HS Sign Shop specializes in large format graphic design and installation for multiple applications. We’re looking for a Business Development Specialist responsible for managing sales and customer relationships, engaging and developing new accounts, identifying business opportunities and reporting regularly on prospects and progress.
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new clients and prospects as HS Sign Shop continues to develop the next generation of large format design, graphic solutions, products and services.
- Develop thorough knowledge of services and pricing structure.
- Create a pipeline of new client prospects and schedule appointments.
- Identify leads, manage prospects, and acquire new business.
- Pursue sales opportunities within existing client base.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate solutions.
- Meet or exceed sales/revenue goals.
- Report regularly on sales activities and status of prospective customers.
- At least 3 years of sales experience, signage or related sales preferred
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to create and implement processes and procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
So, yeah. That’s a long way of saying we really need a butt kicker to join our sign shop team. Not to mention, the sky is the limit for growth potential and you’ll get to work with some of the coolest people to ever wrap a van or install masterpieces.
And by the way, the entire HenkinSchultz organization a great place to work with great benefits. You’ll get health/dental/vision insurance, flexible spending account, retirement plan and a competitive salary based on your experience.
To apply, please send your resume/references/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Business Development Specialist” in the subject line.