Roman times warned “Beware the Ides of March,” referring to the 15th of the month. But at HenkinSchultz we celebrate every day of the month. From our view above the city on 69th and Western, it’s easy to see the season coming to life. And as we continue to highlight 25 years of springing into action for clients, we take a look at what was happening in 1994.
- The most popular browser in the world was Netscape Navigator
- Forrest Gump was running, and running away with the Oscars
- Lisa Marie – not Billy Jean – married Michael Jackson
- Go For Gin won the Kentucky Derby, but fans sipped Mint Juleps
- The Winter Games opened in Lillihammer, Norway and there were lots of cool sweaters
- Israel and Jordan signed a historic peace treaty
- William Perry was sworn in as Secretary of Defense, not to be confused with the Chicago Bears “The Fridge”